Apply now for CCAPP's
Intervention Specialist Endorsement: IS
The Specialty Endorsement program is only available to Alcohol/Drug Certified Counselors (Level I/II)OR equivalent, Certified Clinical Supervisor, Certified Criminal Justice Addiction Professionals, and Certified Prevention Specialists.
"I knew my talents would be best used in intervention. Having my CCAPP IS credential helps me to highlight that this is what I do. People trust me when they see this specialty.”
Do you want to get certified sooner?
Check out CCAPP’s terrific offerings of online classes.… they’re convenient, inexpensive and CCAPP-approved!
Requirements for applying for an Intervention Specialist Endorsement (IS) :
- Copy of current Certification (alcohol/drug, CCS, CCJP, CPS, CATC)
- Certificate of Completion for each training/course attended OR school transcripts. (education received must be obtained from a CCAPP Education Institute approved IS provider or school)
- The applicant must provide documentation of at minimum 1 year (2000 hours) of verifiable experience within the specialty the applicant is applying for in addition to the required education or 6 months of clinical supervision/mentorship or 1 yer of working with families and addiction. The experience attained must have been received within the preceeding 10 years. They must also provide a letter from the a Clinical supervisor, or supervising interventionist or other documentation from the professional or company employed with or volunteering for that provides credence of specialty services offered.
- Signed Code of Ethics
- Payment: $75 Dollars for non-members and $50 dollars for members
Benefits of being a CCAPP Intervention Specialist Endorsement (IS):
- Invitations to workshops and education seminars
- Discounts and scholarships to events
- Mentoring and career assistance
Welcome to our new, online certification system, Certemy. You will now be able to renew from your phone, laptop, desktop, or tablet with our new application platform. Please enjoy this new member benefit: easier access, timely notification of renewal steps, and real-time updates of your certification status. Should you already have filled out a hardcopy application, you may upload it to Certemy. Thank you for your patience. Once you click the below link, simply use the upload option to upload a scanned version of your hardcopy application. Thank you for your patience.
If you are having difficulties, creating a new account should be your last resort. Please contact us at [email protected] if you are having problems that you cannot resolve with these instructions.
Please fill in all required fields when you begin your application.
Be precise in your spelling: it is a lengthy process to change errors with user profiles.
Password resets are done through the Certemy login portal with the [Forgot password?] button.
Name changes are done in account by selecting the [profile details] link from the profile icon in the top right.
Email or other profile changes must either be submitted through our [Contact Us] section or relayed to CCAPP personnel directly through a phone call or direct email.