Become a Certified Admissions and Marketing Specialist (CAMS)
1. Take and successfully complete the following executive/management level courses which may be offered by CCAPP Educational Institute or at another CCAPP approved provider:
CCAPP Course Title Clock Hours
Course 001 Corporate Ethics and Compliance 6
Course 002 Consumer Privacy and Data Security 6
Course 003 Ethical Communications in Marketing 6
Course 004 Addiction Treatment Marketing I 6
Course 005 Addiction Treatment Marketing II 6
Course 006 Ethical Compensation Practices 6
2. Must have at least 2080 of management experience at a SUD treatment facility; candidate must provide a letter of verification of experience from supervisor.
3. Must complete, sign and return the application/manual.
4. Read, agree, sign and return the CAMS Code of Conduct.
5. Read, agree, sign and return the Consent to Release Information and the Statement of Understanding.
6. Provide a copy of CAMS Course Completion Certificate.
7. Have supervisor or equivalent complete and confidentially submit the Recommendation and Evaluation Packet. (Separate document.)
8. Pay required fees.
CCAPP Full Member: $300
The CAMS does not qualify as membership. If you wish to receive the membership discount, you will need become a CCAPP member. You may visit www.ccapp.us to apply for membership.
Reapplication: For any candidate who is denied CAMS credential the candidate may reapply after a period of no less than 90 days. The full application and Recommendation and Evaluation Packet must be resubmitted along with designated fees.
Recertification: Recertification is required every two years. Applicants for renewal must complete the renewal application, sign code of conduct/ethics, statement of understanding, consent to release information and complete six hours CE within course education areas and pay renewal fees. (See renewal application.)