Renew your Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor - Clinical Supervisor (CADC-CS) Credential
- Completion of a total of 56 hours in continuing counselor education from a CCAPP approved provider, with 6 hours in ethics and 6 hours in clinical supervision included in the total. Up to 10 hours of professional development hours may be completed towards the total 56 hours required.
- Signed CCAPP Code of Conduct for Credentialed Alcohol and Drug Professionals
- Signed State of California AOD Counselor Code of Conduct
- Signed CCAPP Statement of Understanding
- Application fee due every 2 years upon renewal:
- $48 (CCAPP Member with multiple credentials)
- $175 (CCAPP Member price)
- $645 (Standard price)
Certemy User Tips
Do not use multiple email accounts. If you need to change your email address, see below.
When opening a new application, do not use alternate email accounts. Re-enter the exact same information (name, email address, password) you submitted for the original application.
Email or other profile changes must either be submitted through our [Contact Us] section or relayed to CCAPP personnel directly through a phone call or direct email.
Password resets are done through the Certemy login portal with the [Forgot password?] button.
Name changes are done in account by selecting the [profile details] link from the profile icon in the top right.
Be precise in your spelling: your documents are printed according to the information you provide.
If you require assistance, please contact us at [email protected].
If you are a CAADE transfer, DO NOT use this application until you have been issued a CCAPP certification! You must have a valid CCAPP certification ID number to use this renewal application. Please return when you have received your CCAPP certification in your digital wallet. To apply for transfer, click here.
To renew for the CADC - CS online, please click here:
To renew for the CADC - CS (CA) online, please click here: