ccapp_logo.png     Credentialing

About   Membership   Education   Credentialing   Recovery Residences

Custom Search
Sort by:

International Certification

sample certificate.pngGet certified with CCAPP Credentialing and get an IC&RC international certificate included at one great price!

As a service to professionals holding reciprocal credentials, IC&RC provides international certificates for each of our credentials (Only for IC&RC reciprocal CADC II, III, LAADC, LAADC-S, CPRM II, CPRS, CS, CPS, CCJP).

With CCAPP you will receive a digital copy of your certification and a hard copy mailed to you at no charge.

Displaying your certificate prominently and using the international acronym on professional materials can help you gain greater professional recognition. It also enhances your reputation in the profession and confirms your proficiency. Finally, an International Certificate for counselors (ICADC) is required by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) for recognition as a SAP.

  • Internationally Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor (ICADC) 
  • Internationally Certified Advanced Alcohol & Drug Counselor (ICAADC) 
  • Internationally Certified Clinical Supervisor (ICCS) 
  • Internationally Certified Criminal Justice Addictions Professional (ICCJP) 
  • Internationally Certified Prevention Specialist (ICPS) 
  • Internationally Certified Peer Recovery (ICPR)  

International Certificates can be used by professionals to signify their international, reciprocal status. To be entitled to an International Certificate, professionals must first hold a valid, current, reciprocal-level credential or license through an IC&RC Member Board. International Certificates are tied directly to a professional's certification or license with an IC&RC member board. They are not free-standing certificates. Professionals should contact their IC&RC Member Board to determine if their credential or license entitles them to an International Certificate. CCAPP Credentialing is the only IC&RC member board in California approved by DHCS!

Professionals interested in earning a reciprocal-level certification or license must do so through an CCAPP Credentialing. For more information on certification or license requirements, please contact the IC&RC Member Board that has jurisdiction in the area where you live or work. Contact information for all IC&RC Member Boards can be found here.